Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Family Reunion

I suppose I should finish updating the rest of our Summer vacation, especially since it is almost fall!


After we went to Disneyland we did enjoy going to Sea World, the San Deigo Zoo, and Universal Studios. It was tons of fun and I would love to share pictures, if I had any! I forgot to bring the camera charger, and so we ran out of juice, and so perserved our memories in our heads....Oh well!

In June we had a Nielsen Family Reunion at Bear Lake. It was tons of fun to see my family, and my kids especially loved being with their cousins!


On the way to my family reunion we stopped in Eagle Mtn. to stay a few days with Jason (Dana's brother) and Andrea and their kids Macy, John, and Laura. This is Vilate and Laura looking cute in the grass!

Mason at Bear Lake!

James!

Ammon, ooooohhh you are buff!

Does that hurt Joseph?

Vilate why are you crying? Emmalee and the twins Addison and Alexia are happy!

Tying for a family photo after exiting the Minnetonka Cave.







2 comments:

Lindsay said...

i'm so glad you found our blog! i read about what you won at disney, that's sounds like a once in a lifetime opp. your family is so cute.

xóchitl said...

i love all those pictures! the one with all the baby girls in their sun hats is a kill! isn't it so fun that your kids have so many cousins?