
Ammon is now 6 years old! We went to Flag for his birthday and had lots of fun! (Flagstaff, AZ) Thanks to Grandma's and Grandpa's cards and birthday money!

We don't have our own grandparents close enough to celebrate birthday parties with us so we adopted the Webb's! The are good friends and the only "family" we have in town!
So since this is my first posting, ever! I might add some more pictures of my cute kids! Enjoy!
Joseph as a sea horse in the Mussula
Childern's theatre play "The Little
Mermaid" He even had a solo! He was
awesome! Go Joseph!

7 comments:
Hi Mindi! I am glad you started a blog! This will be so fun to see what's going on in your lives! Cute pictures!
so fun to see your cute family. we have a blog. it is private so i will have to send you an invite to it!
emily earl nelson
Mindi! I was skeptical about doing blogs-but now I love it cause I can see what all my friends are doing and see their cute families!! Yours is very cute!! (Travis and Amber (Haddock) Wiser)
phew! i didn't think i could hold on even one more day without a carwin blog. thanks for hooking me up.
look at how big joseph is! is that the same baby i held in my arms who played with his little tuft of hair while he drank his bottle? he was such a cute baby and now he's a handsome boy (thermal detonator). you guys have such an adorable family. LOVE it!
Yay! I am so glad you joined the fun! I am not too good at writing either (though trying to improve!) and you are an all-star at pictures! Its fun to see what you are up to. I love you!
Mindi! Fun to see you are now in the blogging world. Cute pictures of your little family.
Your family is adorable! I think that you only had two the last time I saw you (# 3 was baking in the oven). Keep us posted!
Stephanie and Jason
Post a Comment