
This is James. He loves to do Puzzles! These pictures were actually taken a few months ago, but I thought they we too good not to post. I have never helped him with these puzzles, he just started doing them on his own. I thought that was pretty good for a two year old! I believe Mason is in one of the pictures, but James takes all the credit, Mason just likes to watch him!
He also has several smaller puzzles that he does, but the big ones are fun cause they are bigger than he is!
2 comments:
yah, that's kind of a big deal for a two-year old. totally impressed. but he is a carwinian afterall!
Mindi! You are falling down on the job here! Your last post was in April! Get on the ball and let me see some more pics of your cute kids. How are you loving that baby girl?
Post a Comment