Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Soccer Fun

These are our awesome soccer players!

Joseph
Ammon
Mason
And James, in a few years!
Mason, number 7, are you supposed to be sitting on the other team?
Go Mason! You are a great goalie!
Get it Ammon, number 5, you are fast!
Joseph, number 7.
Nice kick Joseph!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How adorable are your boys?!

Unknown said...

Mindi...you are such a better blogger than I! haha I don't think I have written since...May! But, I just spent way too much time looking through all of your old blogs! So fun! You guys are so cute! I still can't believe you won the Disneyland thing...that is so cool. I am green with envy. haha :) Well, this is random and contains far too many exclamation points, so I will leave, but I love you and miss you!!

The Wiser Side said...

So cute! Soccer is so fun to watch-loved the sitting on the other team photo!! So it looks like Ammon and Joseph are on the same team. How old is James?

tracy said...

go soccer stars! i'm impressed with the fancy jerseys. ours were never that cool growing up--we were lucky to get one stripe! :) i wish i could come to the games...

xóchitl said...

i see many, many saturdays filled with jerseys, lawn chairs, and coolers in your future.

T.J. and Kathy Christensen said...

Yes, I have commented on this post two times already....but, I just have to laugh! Look at the picture of Mason as goalie...he is like the same size as the orange cone! haha I love it!