Friday, October 31, 2008

The world of Cub Scouts

Since Joseph turned 8 we have jumped feet first into the world of Cub scouts. I still feel like I might be missing something, but understanding is starting to dawn. He had his first space derby a few months back and he was so cute! Joseph pretty much won first or second every race with the "Blue Torpedo" and it was a happy event!
I got second!
Last week at Pack Meeting Joseph was awarded with his Bobcat Badge. He also earned four beltloops in BB Shooting, Astronomy, Archery, and Ultimate Frisbee! Hey, I even got a bobcat pin! Cool! Way to go Joseph we are proud of you!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Ahhh, welcome to the world of Cub Scouts. I hope you are a better mom than I am! I am still trying to like scouts and we have been at it for two years now. Yikes!