I never have the option of saying my kids are shy. I have seen that Joseph and Ammon are hams, well....enter Mason! I went to his Preschool Christmas Program last week and laughed til the tears were running down my cheeks. At first I thought, who is that boy singing so loud, it only took a second to realize that Mason was stealing the show! At least he was kind of singing on key! I didn't film the first songs which he really got into, by the time I did pull out the camera, he wasn't quite so zealous, but you can get a good idea. After the program, and during, I got at least ten comments "boy he sure likes to sing", "He is a great singer", and "He really gets into it!" I was so pleased with him! He was so cute and tried so hard! He talked about it for weeks before, and it makes me happy he had so much fun! Good job Mason!
Listen for his power singing on the chorus, and ignore the bad filming, Vilate and James were trying to help.
Here is a quick clip from the beginning where he was singing really loud, but I quit cause I was too far back and it was blurry. Enjoy!
4 comments:
Mason is quite a performer! No fear! Maybe you have the makings of a family musical group! You could replace the Jonas Brothers.
Good job, Mason!! Grandma C
mom, you are a fan of the jonas brothers?? :)
mason is american idol material! too cute.
What a set of pipes! I love that kid!
Hey Mindi! It is fun to catch up on your family from time to time! Congrats on #6! Way to go, and you still look the same as the last time I saw you...I think it was maybe 9 years ago?! Yikes! Happy New year!
Post a Comment