This was going to be our first year to have Thanksgiving by ourselves....but I think the pull to see family is too strong. Dana asked me what I thought if we were to go to Vegas to see my parents since they are leaving on their Mission in Janurary. Of course I was game, quick (5 hour- very short for us!) drive, and I don't have to do dinner by myself, I was in. Of course the main point was for some time with Grandma and Grandpa. They were shocked to hear we were coming a day or two before the holiday, but were glad to have us! Mass choas, what's not to love! We had a great time and also enjoyed my sister Kaelynn and her husband Royce, and their five kids to hang with as well. Here are some fun pictres of the kiddo's and cousins.

We all wrote what we were thankful for on paper leaves and hung them on the stairs.

Emmalee and Vilate, pretty girls!

Feed the kids first then parents and grandparents can actually enjoy the yummy dinner. And boy was it good!

Mason feeding the ducks. We love to go to sunset park close to my parents house and do this. The kids have so much fun!

Pigeons too! Wash your hands James!

Here is Ammon at Ethel M Chocolate Factory! We also love to go here during the holidays because they decorate their cactus garden in beautiful christmas lights, and the kids see Santa, and most of all for the CHOCOLATE!

Ammon, Spencer, Joseph, and Sammy. Best Budds.

"Are those all your kids?"
My mom, "No, these are only 10 of my 32 grandkids!"

James and Elle hanging out waiting to see Santa, they are so cute!

At the Mini Gran Prix. James and Vilate on the little merry-go-round.

Grandma Nielsen with Emmalee and Vilate.

Grandpa Nielsen with Vilate and Emmalee.

Quick family photo before Church!
3 comments:
we love your family!! I should have called-we were there too, and did sunset park as well-good times. Tell your family hi and I must get your parents address to write them.
Wow! You and Kaelynn both have 5 kids each?! Wow. Wow. Wow.
Really fun to look at all those pictures!
kaelynn and royce have 5 now!?!
shucks, y'all put us to shame.
where are your parents going on their mission?
Post a Comment