
What did Noah learn from the great Flood? Probably more than he wanted...WE learned to blow out our sprinklers before it freezes!
Having pumped out more than 200 gallons of water from the basement and an instant week long slumber party in my living room with four bouncing boys, I have learned way more than I wanted too!
Unfortunately in the mass confusion that ensued when we stepped in the door from Church yesterday, it slipped my mind to pull out the camera. So our memories of walking in 3 inch deep water will have to be treasured in our minds. Too bad, you might have enjoyed it!
Thank goodness for great neighbors and friends and family! We will just be blowing a lot of air for a week or so!
Poor Noah, I guess I don't have it THAT bad!
Happy New Year!
1 comment:
Oh man! Don't you hate having to learn the hard way? We have had 3 floods in less than 3 years. We have had to learn alot about having septic tanks! So sorry to hear about this.
Thanks for all the pictures and cute updates. So good to hear that you guys are all doing well. We miss you and love you guys! Happy New Year! Kari
Post a Comment