Hello friends. Do you remember the Carwins? Well I think I might be ready to actually begin posting blogs again! We have had a very busy year. Dana was transferred to Broomfield, CO and we have been here since about mid June. It was so hard to leave Holbrook, we loved it there, and miss all of our friends. We are getting settled into life in Colorado and really love it here, especially our new home! The kids are still making friends and we are adjusting well.
There is too much for me to catch up on so I will just try to post as life moves forward. Here are a couple pictures.
Check James out in the above picture...think he was tired?
2 comments:
Yay!!! You are alive and looking so good. LOVE your family picture! Now that the holidays are over I'm feeling like I need to get back on track as well. Love and miss you!!
how is it that neither you nor dana have aged since judd's? i can't believe it!
by the way, we haven't forgotten the thermal detonator, we're just really, really slow.
Post a Comment