I love it. Pepper needs to hang out with you guys and get toughened up! Not enough wrestling at our house! It's hilarious to read your blog because I can hear you saying every word! Love you!
So cute! Glad to know ours are not the only ones that always end in crying. (I loved it as a kid, and I'm sure it ended in crying, but I don't remember that part..so hopefully they won't either)
3 comments:
I love it. Pepper needs to hang out with you guys and get toughened up! Not enough wrestling at our house! It's hilarious to read your blog because I can hear you saying every word! Love you!
So cute! Glad to know ours are not the only ones that always end in crying. (I loved it as a kid, and I'm sure it ended in crying, but I don't remember that part..so hopefully they won't either)
Oh my goodnes! I cant believe how much your kids have grown! What a beautiful family! So fun to read your blog! Hope all is well! :)
Post a Comment