I thought I would do a post. A post about my kids becoming a year older....since my last post!
So maybe I am not good at the blog thing, but If I can at least get my kids birthdays down, that's got to count for something, right?
So James turned 6 in Sept. 2011
He started Kindergarten- totally loved it!
In October of 2011 Mason turned 8! He enjoyed his second grade year. He still loves monkeys and so out came the monkey cake again.
I like this cake because that white frosting is peanut butter, mmmmm!
Mason was baptized last year! He is truly a sweet boy, we are so pleased with him and the good choices he is making. He started scouts and LOVES it!
Always fun to see what the family baptism picture looks like.
Grandma and Grandpa Nielsen got to come!
And Grandma and Grandpa Carwin!
While my parents were in town we celebrated all the October birthdays together! Dana (I have no idea what that is on his nose, something on the camera, sorry Dana this was the only picture I had!) Dave, Mason, Lisel (she is actually beg. of Nov.), Mom, and Me! Yippee!
We also did the Halloween thing.
And Thanksgiving, in Iowa at Karen's house!
And Christmas of course!
In Feb. of this year we got family pictures....Finally!
And in April of his 4th grade year Ammon turned 10! A whole decade!
Vilate finished a year of preschool and in June turned 5! She loves Dora!
Joseph turned 12 this year and is getting too big for his own good! He wanted a one ring cake and since he thinks I can do anything, ha ha, I made him one. He was happy and that is all that matters! Joseph also received the Aaronic Priesthood and now passes the Sacrament!
He truly is a very good boy!
And now for the Bear! (that is his name half the time around here) Aaron turned 3 at the end of July! He is totally into superman and loves to run around like him showing his muscles!
So that is us in a nutshell!
Maybe you will hear again from me soon...
And Grandma and Grandpa Carwin!
Dave and Lisel and kids and also Tracy and Mark and kids, came as well. It was so fun to have a big family turn out! We appreciate them coming on Mason's special day.
We also did the Halloween thing.
And Thanksgiving, in Iowa at Karen's house!
And Christmas of course!
In Feb. of this year we got family pictures....Finally!
And in April of his 4th grade year Ammon turned 10! A whole decade!
Vilate finished a year of preschool and in June turned 5! She loves Dora!
Joseph turned 12 this year and is getting too big for his own good! He wanted a one ring cake and since he thinks I can do anything, ha ha, I made him one. He was happy and that is all that matters! Joseph also received the Aaronic Priesthood and now passes the Sacrament!
He truly is a very good boy!
And now for the Bear! (that is his name half the time around here) Aaron turned 3 at the end of July! He is totally into superman and loves to run around like him showing his muscles!
So that is us in a nutshell!
Maybe you will hear again from me soon...



4 comments:
What a great post! It's fun to see a year of birthdays all together. We miss you guys.
So good to see all these pictures. Your kids are adorable and your are just so awesome. 6 kids!!! I don't know how you do it.
What fun pictures! Cute kids, cute cakes, fun times :)
Oh my! What a beautiful family you have! :)
the snapshots are great, but the portraits are stunning! I love dad and the boys...so fun!
And you and your baby girl-gorgeous!
gail
Post a Comment