Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

On Friday afternoon we went to Ammon's school costume parade. He was a Jedi this year and.... look, he found Darth Vader!

Mason, James, and Vilate dressed up to watch the parade.

May the Force be with you!

Mason found his friend from preschool, they looked so cute running around as supers! James was happy to tag along as a race car driver.

Here they are! This time Vilate is an elephant, and Joseph is our Clone trooper.

We have some extra candy if anyone needs some!

4 comments:

xóchitl said...

why am i not too surprised that your kids were jedi? the force runs strong in your family. so much that you deserve to have the thermal detonator this year...
it's my turn to send it right?

Carwin Candids said...

Umm? I thinks so? I will know for sure when the chirstmas decorations come out! By the way...you rock! I just love all you Hulses!

The Wiser Side said...

Your kids are too cute! And I love that you and Dana are still young at heart. I think kids help keep you young.

Jessica said...

Dana must be so proud of his little Star Wars family! I am very impressed by those pumpkin carvings!