If you asked me a few years ago if I really wanted a girl, I would have said I was perfectly happy with my fun active boys! And it was true, sure I thought it would be fun to have a girl, but I felt that Heavenly Father had blessed me with the most wonderful boys and I was content to keep it that way. In fact to be totally honest my very first thought when the ultra sound said "girl" I was a little dissapointed, and shocked! That changed very quickly however! I soon got excited for all the "pink" and fun girl things that were in the future.
Vilate is a blessing and I am so happy to have her sweet little person around. Here are a few samples of what I would be missing without my precious little girl!
Our very first "pigtails"! I had so much fun! Some day I will get to braid!.jpg)
Vilate loves music, and she can't hear it without getting excited and dancing around.
7 comments:
Mindi,
I am so happy you have such a cute little girl just like her mommy! We are just about to leave for Utah. Darin is here and the weather looks good. We are going to miss you guys there! See you soon, Mom Carwin
she is so cute. i think i would be nervous if i had a boy! funny how things are all about perspective. anyways, she's a doll.
Mindi! It was fun to look through all your old posts...or rather old to me since I never get on here. Your kids are so adorable and getting so big! Especially Mason...he looks so old. We miss you guys! Thanks for your nice note on our blog. We can't wait until Christmas!
ah minds - she's a doll. miss you.
nicely done on the pigtails--very professional! i love the video. vilate is a very good dancer, but i also love the wrestling going on in the background. a couple weeks ago noah asked where you guys lived, and then he told me when he is an adult he is moving to arizona to live next door to his cousins. he would love to get in on the wrestling matches and superhero birthdays!
It's great to have some of both-then you get the best of both worlds! Then you can sympathize as well :o)
I got so excited to do hair at first too... now it's a hassle :) having a girl is just too much fun though!
Post a Comment