Monday, February 23, 2009

It is so much fun to...

Play Peek-A-Boo!Be silly.Play with your brother.Laugh together.Sleep with the cat. Wear hats backwards. Stack blocks.Take care of my baby.
Watch Harry Potter, eat popcorn, and sleep out all on the same night!

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Mindi, your kids are so darn cute, and they are getting so big, and we don't get to see them enough!!! What a fun post! We miss you guys.

Elaine said...

Such cute kids!! Now that you have such a nice car the trip to Denver should be "easy"! Come see us!!

xóchitl said...

i love the camp out. how fun! i should let our girls do that more often.
how is it that your kids look so calm and well-behaved in these pictures. is there a back side to that story?

Jami said...

They are so adorable, Mindi! What a cute family you have.

The Wiser Side said...

So fun!! We love how long Vialate's hair is getting-she a big girl now, not just a baby

tracy said...

noah saw the first one of vilate and said, "awwwww. vilate is all growed up." and that was exactly what i was thinking! looks like good times as usual at your house. cute family!

Grandma in NEAZ said...

You should have told me you have a blog. I don't get to see your cute kids often enough!
Fun photos and I love those fun faces.

Kathy said...

Yes yes, it is ME! Your sister! I followed your good advice, so hopefully people will know who I am now! :)