Thursday, April 23, 2009
Ah, Technology....
Or lack of! As many of you may have noticed the Carwin blog has been neglected for a few months. I have been busy, but that is not my excuse. It is amazing how easy and simple life is when you have access to a computer in your home, but when that computer passes on from this life, the world of the internet seems to pass on with it! So until I am able to secure a new computer my blogging days are on hold. I have missed reading everyone elses and look forward to the day when I can get on the internet without a library card and unsupervised kids tearing up local public property....speaking of....I better go! Until next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ah, I've wondered where you've been. I'm so sorry to hear about your computer. We've been there and it's not fun. Can't wait to hear how you're doing when you're finally able to catch us up!
ha, ha-I've been there! So just to update you-I had my baby, in the ER-story is on my blog-not that you have time. Now when are you due? and Kaelynn? hope all is well in the north-you guys have gotten a lot of moisture lately!
Sad...totally understand (especially the part about about the kids tearing up the library).
Wait. I just read Amber's comment. Are you pregnant again? Oh my gosh, you are amazing! I am still wigged out with my four!
Post a Comment