Sunday, November 29, 2009

Introducing Aaron Hinckley Carwin

Aaron is now four months old and a joy to have around! We have not had a computer in so long, and now that we do I will be playing catch up.

Aaron was born July 28th 2009. He was 8 lbs 9 ozs. He is by far my best sleeper, and that is a wonderful gift. His big brothers and sister can't give him enough hugs and kisses. We all love him so much! So here are some pictures of Aaron starting now and going back to his birth.

This is when we went to Colorado for my brother Dave (above, with his wife Lisel). Dana had the opportunity to ordain him a High Priest when he was put into the bishopric in his ward. Since we were there and close to Dana's family, Dana also got to give his parents (below) blessings (his dad was going in for surgery for his cancer) and we blessed Aaron too! It was a quick unexpected weekend, but it was wonderful!



6 comments:

Kay said...

You're kids are all so cute! And they are little clones! So cute. Thanks for letting us borrow them last week, my daughter was so bored and they spiced up her day. :)

The Wiser Side said...

He is adorable! Love that little smile of his. And Mindi-you are a rock star-you look great! So fun to see a pic of Dave and Lisel. Glad you are back-I miss seeing updates of your fam.

tracy said...

i'm so glad to see pictures of aaron. now i feel like i know him! is it me or does he look like james? the pic of you in the hospital with all six kids made me want to stand up and cheer for you. you rock mindi! oh, and say hi to my brother, he rocks too. :)

Jessica said...

That little laugh is too adorable! I am so glad you have a computer and are posting again! And I love your haircut!

Fletch said...

Hi Mindi! Thanks for this post. I'm feeling like it's about time to try for baby #5, but I feel like my plate is full to overflowing with four kids already. (How--oh how--are you managing with six???) But that last video with Aaron laughing made me remember that it's all worth it! Congratulations!

Donny and Mollie said...

dana and mindi,
I just googled your names and was excited to find your blog.
I wanted to be inspired by you since we are going to have our sixth in a few months.
You guys are awesome.
Thanks for being a good example to us.
Donny and Mollie